Skip to main content
Forum

A232 ABOUT YOURSELF

A232 ABOUT YOURSELF

A232 ABOUT YOURSELF

by Annie GB - Number of replies: 3

Hi Students,

Please write about yourself. Please mention how you want this lecture to be conducted if you do not like online learning.

In reply to Annie GB

Re: A232 ABOUT YOURSELF

by Nur Hafizah Aimi Bt Izani . -
Hi, my name is Nur Hafizah Aimi Bt Izani. Im from Bachok, Kelantan and I prefer face-to-face learning. I find it easier to learn in a classroom where I can interact directly with my peers and teachers. Plus, I'm easy to fall asleep, so being in a classroom helps me stay awake! I enjoy the energy and personal connection of in-person lectures. Online learning is okay, but I really thrive in a traditional classroom setting.
In reply to Annie GB

by Nur Akila Bt Shahriman . -
Hi
My name is Nur Akila Binti Shahriman. matric id D20212099223. I prefer our lecture to be conduct in Asynchronous lectures and face to face learning. I think this the best way to lecture for this course.
In reply to Annie GB

by Ahmad Zakwan 'Izzuddin Bin Mohd Nazri . -
Dear Dr. Annie,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Ahmad Zakwan, and I come from Kemaman, Terengganu. I am writing to express my preference for a hybrid approach to our class format, incorporating both online and conventional elements.

Given the diverse composition of our class, I believe such an approach would be most beneficial. While some students thrive in conventional classroom settings and are able to maintain full focus, others find online classes more conducive, particularly due to individual circumstances.

Hence, I propose that a hybrid class format would best accommodate the varied needs and preferences of our class.

Thank you for considering my suggestion.

Sincerely,
Ahmad Zakwan